Saturday, March 21, 2009

My little boy is growing up!

By popular demand, I am taking yet another detour from our 'Trip to Northern Italy' blogging to dedicate a blog solely to my little boy. I know I haven't posted many pictures of him since Christmas and he's growing up so fast! Parker is now crawling pretty well and is even able to walk when he has something to push (he practices with his little buggy in the driveway)! He weighs in at about 19.5 lbs, but is still hovering is the 25 in. range (he's short and stout).
The order of his pictures are backwards by the way!
.
Lisa, Parker, and Karl on St. Patrick's Day- Parker is gunning for the green beer!
On his buggy in the driveway (this is the one he pushes around). Analisa, Parker, and Rosa (our Italian neighbors)- they breed German Shepards and this is one of the new puppies!
Parker in the tub sporting a new do.
Cute as a button.
Day at Riverview Park in Newport News (Parker is obsessed with swinging now).
Jean, me, and Parker before my mom's funeral- my mom would have LOVED Parker's dino tie :)
Parker and Christina on Valentine's Day.
Crawling around at my parent's house.
Daddy and Parker playing before we went back to the states.
Parker started doing this adorable face (Karl smiles the same way!).
Me and my babe :)
What a ham.
Parker and Karl in Monteveglio, Italy- Parker's first snowball!!!
We stayed at this amazing vineyard in Monteveglio and Parker got to play in the snow for the first time!
In our hotel room in Aviano, Italy.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is getting big! Reiley is crawling too, def. a different world now. You can't let them out of your sight for a second. She climbs on EVERYTHING!

I have been thinking about you all, I hope everything is going okay. I know it has to be hard without your mom but you know that she wil always be looking down on you =)

april said...

I just thought I'd check your blog and was happily surprised to see pics of my favorite little man!! He is so adorable I want to keep on squeezin' those cheeks! Let's get together soon so we can play! (oh, and that pic of him smiling looks EXACTLY like Karl smiling--so sweet!)

Anonymous said...

great update! parker is getting so big! (i like the new blog design too!!! :) )
~Lauren

Mrs. C said...

He is getting so big...and such a handsome little man!!! I miss you guys!