Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's been awhile!

Sorry it's been so long since last blogging, but I've been super busy since coming back to the states for a quick visit! After an extremely long day of delays and plane issues, I got back to the states in the wee hours of the morning Sat. Jan. 19 and have been going non-stop since! I've been horrible about taking pictures, so don't expect much when I get back to Italy and don't have many to post. Since being home, I've gotten to hang out with a lot of my friends, I went down to Raleigh for three days to visit Blakely and all our awesome old neighbors, I flew to Indianapolis to visit with my in-laws and Boo (who is still as amazing as when I left her), and now I'm back at my parents for a week to relax before heading back to Italy.
.
Like I mentioned, I don't have any pictures yet (and won't until I have Karl to download them in Italy), but I did come across something fun that I thought I would share! While having fun on the internet that isn't dinosaur slow like I'm used to, I went to my wedding photographer's website and noticed he had changed it recently. He put some of our pictures up under his wedding collections, but he also put up a little part of our wedding video! Just click on the link and then we're the third video down (you should recognize Karl's uniform). Enjoy!

No comments: