Thursday, February 21, 2008

Congrats Blakely and Mike!

Congratulations to my best friend, Blakely, who just got engaged to Mike Stank!!! They met in college and remained close friends for years. Last year, they started dating and now their fairytale just keeps getting better! Mike proposed in such a sweet way in Blacksburg on the Drill Field (so appropriate) and they are now planning a Sept. 27 wedding! I wish them all the very best as they deserve true happiness :)
We're hoping that we'll be able to travel with the baby for the wedding- we're going to do everything possible because we really don't want to miss such a wonderful day. Congrats again you two!

3 comments:

A.K. said...

congrats Blakely!!!

Blakely said...

Thanks LC...LOVE YOU!

I realllllllly hope you find out good news about traveling - I've been doing some research too :-)

A.K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE LC (now LCS)! Hope you have a wonderful day and are treated royally! I LOVE YOU!