Thursday, April 10, 2008

Belly shots!

It's amazing to me how fast babies grow- look at that belly! We took these pictures on Saturday before we went out to dinner with some of our friends and I just can't believe I'm already this big and we're only 22 weeks (we'll be 23 weeks tomorrow). Our baby boy weighs about a pound and is as long as a Ken/Barbie doll :) We still can't come up with many names that we like and have decided that we won't make the final decision until we see his sweet face. We're really excited because my parents get here tomorrow for two weeks then I am heading back to the states the day after they leave at the end of the month!
Side shot- I love how round the belly is! Last night Karl and I were on the couch watching a movie and the baby started stretching and my belly became super lopsided- it was so funny to be able to sit and watch the baby move and kick around (this kid is definitely going to follow in his daddy's footsteps as a soccer player!). I didn't think it was fair that my belly and I get all the spotlight, so I thought it was only fair that Karl gets a belly shot, too! We officially said goodbye to our VW Polo last week- we loved that little car, but we needed something bigger for the baby. We got a nice, red Jeep that eats gas (which is soooo much more expensive here than in the states), but it will hold all of the baby's gear! I also have a fun time being a bully on the road because the Jeep is like a monster truck here in Italy!

6 comments:

april said...

You have the CUTEST belly ever! Thanks for letting me touch it yesterday! (Oh, tell Karl his belly is cute too, we don't want him to feel left out :) Can't wait to see the little guy's face...time will fly by and only a few more months! Yeah! Have a great time with your family and I'll talk to you soon!

Innovative Grant Solutions said...

You look absolutely beautiful and glowing! Can't wait to see you in only a couple weeks! Miss you!

Blakely said...

You really are glowing! You look great - I hope you're feeling great, too!

Have fun with your parents - tell them hi for me! Your Mom sent me the sweetest engagement card.

Can't wait to see you soon!!!

LOVE!

A.K. said...

love the belly! your soo cute!

Anonymous said...

A month ago I could hardly tell you were pregnant. Now . . . I definitely can! The baby bump is too cute. I can't believe how much that little boy has grown - must be the toaster strudel :o)

Have fun with your parents while they are visiting!

~Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! you look great-hope you're feeling better for mom and dad's visit. and feel free to call for moral support. :) and nice belly, Karl!