Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ciao Ciao

Well, I haven't had much to blog about recently since Karl and I have been laying low on the weekends. I am uber preggo now which makes it hard to travel around town in the heat (but we do have a Tuscany trip planned for a long 4th of July weekend!). In the past few weeks, Karl and I have been getting the baby's room ready and I'll have pics as soon as I'm done with it and we've been hanging out at the pool/beach with friends. The only new pics we have are some belly shots, so I'm excited to share those with everyone!
Something we are excited about is our new camera that we ordered and should have any day now! It is basically professional grade and I'm sure it will take us two years to figure out all the lenses and settings, but we'll hopefully get some great shots with it.
Here is a pic of 31 weeks preggo in the backyard with my beautiful hydrangea :)
It started raining seconds after we took the picture above, so here's an indoor shot...check out that bump! This is a 32 week picture which is where we're at now! I can't believe we have less than 8 weeks until our due date...crazy!

3 comments:

A.K. said...

thanks so much for the pics- it makes me miss you sooo much though! can't wait to see pics of the new little one in about 8 weeks!!! call me- i'll be around whenever!

Blakely said...

you're so adorable. can't wait to meet this kid...
love you guys!

p.s. I want to hear about your camera, we just bought one too!

xo

Anonymous said...

FINALLY the Nicole Miller dress appears! You look gorgeous:) Hope all is well - miss and love you!