Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here are just a few of the pictures we have from our visit to the states! I'll keep updating the blog in the next couple days- I promise!
.
Parker in his pumpkin :)
Doesn't he look happy?! Parker and Daddy on Halloween- a hatching chick and his farmer
chirp chirp
Going to trick-or-treat for the very first time!
Ready to go!
In Uncle Danny's Budweiser hat...Parker knows good beer!
Watching the Hokies play with Daddy- see him biting his finger in suspense?
GO HOKIES!!!
I love my boys!
Going out for a shopping trip with mommy
Parker will hate me one day for dressing him like this!

3 comments:

A.K. said...

i love all the pics! i've missed seeing them on the blog! hope you had a great and uneventful trip back- left ya a message but your dad says your phone was being screwy- so call me whenever you get a chance! love you!

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures. Parker is getting SOO big!

april said...

Love the pics! Parker is so big now! What a little pumpkin :) I love the bunny outfit!