Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cute Parker Pics

Just thought I'd share some cute pictures of Parker from the past week. He'll be 4 months old tomorrow- doesn't hardly seem possible that he's that old already! We are going to his 4 month appt on Monday, so I'll let everyone know his weight/measurements next week! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving- I know we had a great time celebrating with our wonderful friends, Ed, Amanda, Amy, Scott, Chris, Caroline, Josh, and Lisa (plus a whole bunch of little ones!)- we're so lucky to have such great friends here!
.
Parker showing off his Thanksgiving outfit.
Rub-a-dub-dub...time for the tub! He's such a happy baby!
Once again, here's an outfit that I think he'll hate me for later in life :)
My sleeping angel baby.
Parker looooves his Jumparoo and it's one of the only things that can wear him out at the end of the day.
I went to this awesome park in downtown Pozzouli (about 10 min from our house) with my neighbor, Ericka, and her three kids. There are tons of old ruins, a nice playground, orange trees EVERYWHERE, and neat fountains and ponds. This is Eve washing her orange in the fountain.
Parker and I in the park- he loves walking around in his sling, but I think he's getting a little too big for it because my back was killing me at the end of the day.
The entrance to the park.

2 comments:

A.K. said...

he surely can't already be 4 months! oh my goodness!

love the pictures- left you a message today- miss you!

ps- love your vera bradley bag!

Amanda said...

He is so freakin' cute!!!! (You'll have to show me the park and do a playdate there with the kids over Christmas break.)