Monday, May 11, 2009

Ischia for Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, especially all my friends and family who celebrated their very first Mother's Day this year. I have to say that I don't think anything will every top my this first Mother's Day for me- it was truely a magical day and I was so sad to come back to reality at the end of it all (but excited to see the wee one since I had been away ALL day). I went to the island of Ischia to a thermal bath resort called Negombo with my dear friends Lisa, Amanda, and Norma. I always give Amanda credit for being a superb blogger and so I am being exceptionally lazy and directing you to her blog to see pictures and read all about the day...thanks Amanda for being truely fantastic and capturing our bit of heaven with your photos and words :)
http://livingintheboot.squarespace.com/

No comments: