Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

Happy Easter (Monday)! Karl and I had a wonderful first Easter together as newlyweds even though the weather was absolutely dreadful here :( We slept in and got to relax around the house and the Easter bunny even brought Karl lots of goodies! In the afternoon, we went over to Leighanna and Ben's for Easter dinner and I introduced them to corn pudding (mmmmm!). We had a great time playing with Luke and spending time with good friends not to mention stuffing our faces with some of the best ham ever (thanks again Leighanna!). Our baby boy spent the evening kicking me and moving around- it feels so funny!
Check out my Easter belly!!! We're at 20 weeks now- officially halfway!!!!

6 comments:

Blakely said...

what a cute belly!! that boy is growing so fast!

miss you guys. xo

april said...

I just love your belly! So cute :) Thanks for the great b-day gift, I'll make you and Karl dinner when he gets back and I get back from Sicily!

april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your little belly is adorable!!! I can't wait to see you in May!

Unknown said...

Looking great, sis! Baby accoutrement are on their way to Italy, and I'm thinking of you. Si hi to little Levi for me! Love you.

Unknown said...

Looking great, sis! Baby accoutrement are on their way to Italy, and I'm thinking of you. Si hi to little Levi for me! Love you.