Thursday, May 8, 2008

Change of plans....

Well, I was expecting to be back in Naples by now, but the flight was full yesterday and I didn't make it on. I'm pretty bummed because I have to wait another two weeks to fly home and that's more time away from the hubby and we have to cancel our trip to Greece because I won't make it home in time :( I am looking forward to hanging out with my friends some more here for the next two weeks and am just praying that I make it out on the next flight (cross your fingers for me!). I will upload some pics from the baby shower this past weekend and show off my ever-expanding belly soon and if any one has pictures from the shower, I'd love to have them emailed to me so I can post those, too (lcaro@vt.edu)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bum! You're staying in the states for two more weeks, but still won't come to the wedding? that's only two weeks and three days away...anyway, we'll miss you, sis.

Sorry about the flight, though. That's a long time to be away from home.

Erin

A.K. said...

i'm getting the horrible friend of the week- we went out monday mattress shopping (you know how fun that is) and didn't get home unitl after 10 (thought it was too late to call your home).... But now that you are hear- i'm calling you tomorrow!!! hooray!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh! I had this sinking feeling this might happen. I'm sorry you missed your flight and have to cancel your Greece trip. And I was looking forward to catching up with you soon! Guess it will have to wait. Have fun and hit up Trader Joes a few more times! :0)