Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rest of my trip in the states

Just want to wrap up my trip back to the states this past month with the last few pics!
.
Mom and I on Mother's Day- she took me to see Andrew Lloyd Weber's 'Evita'!!! I've always wanted to see it live and it was an amazing first mother's day gift :) Thanks again Mom!!!
Because I got/had to stay in the states for two weeks longer than expected, I got the chance to go visit Karl's family and friends (and Boo!!!!) in Indiana for a few days. This is a cute pic- Boo was interrupting my magazine reading time and put her paws on each side on my belly then took a nap on the bump...so cute! I miss my girl :( The whole gang...Debbie, Helen, Me, Mike, Lauren, Ryan, Rob, and Megan...and of course the two doggies, Minnie and Boo Boo and Helen having a nap...Boo is seriously spoiled :)

1 comment:

april said...

Hey you! So glad you enjoyed your stay back home, I loved the pics and always enjoy looking at your blog! Thanks for letting us accompany you and Karl for "date night" at the movies, we had a great time! And I just love your belly...it is so cute! Thanks for always letting me touch it :) Hopefully I'll have one of my own one day :)!!!!!