Sunday, July 13, 2008

Preggo Pics

Some of you have already seen my formal preggo shots (if you didn't, send me your email and I'll add you to my Snapfish list so you can see all of them!), but thought I'd put a few on the blog for those of you who haven't! When we went to Tuscany, Karl and I took our new camera so we could get some belly shots! Karl is obviously talented as a photographer and we got some really beautiful pictures (at least I think so!). We have less than 4 weeks left and are soooooo excited and ready. The nursey is done, the clothes are washed, we are loaded with diapers thanks to our wonderful friends here :), and I can't think of anything else I could possibly need for this little one as of now! I'll get pics of up of the nursery soon I promise.
.
We had a bumpy week with some uterus stress and hospital visits and a fire on our vineyard (soooo scary and thanks for coming and getting me out of here Ben!), but the baby and I are just fine and are eagerly awaiting Karl to get back from the Ukraine later this week so we can get this baby show on the road! My doctor did an ultrasound yesterday and thinks our little boy will be born closer to the 2nd than the 8th...yay! We're still working on a name and have it narrowed down to two different ones- we had been planning on naming him Levi the whole pregnancy, but Matthew McCanohay (sp?) stole it from me last week, so now I don't want to do it because it's going to get popular...I was not happy!
How great is it to get belly shots in Tuscany? I feel like I'm just photoshopped into these pics!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

the pictures are beautiful, try to stay busy and the last couple of weeks go pretty quick, hang in there i know how u feel =) you are so close!! the only thing i would make sure you have a ton of is burp clothes, our little one spits up a LOT!!! maybe yours will be different though

A.K. said...

your gorgeous! call me- i want to hear about your week.

ps- your get a local number i hear?! i mean a cell phone number so we can call you?!

Blakely said...

the pictures look so great! I work tonight and tomorrow night but then I'm off until Friday - call me, I'd love to catch up!

xo