Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Plans

I've been trying to upload some pictures all morning, but my internet is just to slow to handle it I guess, so I give up for now! I've had so many people ask where Karl and I plan to travel to and if we have plans for the holidays, so I thought I should let everyone know what we're up to! We'll be staying here at the house for Christmas so we can watch Parker open up his gifts (and probably try to eat the paper since EVERYTHING goes in his mouth nowadays). We'll also be here New Year's Eve- the hour and a half long fireworks show is too beautiful to miss- I'll try and take a video to upload. On New Year's Day, we're leaving for four days to Alberbello in the heel of Italy (we were planning a trip to Africa, but it's not safe enough for Parker). After returning from Alberbello, Karl will be gone for almost two months for training and such, but from March 14-18, we're going to Dublin, Ireland for St. Patrick's Day!!! I have always wanted to be in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day, so I guess my wish is coming true! This April we plan on heading to Venice with Chris and Jean when they come to visit and our final plan is a Mediterranean cruise in June. It should be a busy couple months! I'll keep trying to upload those pics :)

1 comment:

A.K. said...

i'm sooo jealous!!! what a life you live!

ps- thanks for being there the other day when i called- i loved talking to you!