Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Pics

Just a few new pics like I promised!
.
Yesterday was a huge milestone for Parker...his very first meal! His gourmet feast was some yummy rice cereal (most of it ended up on his face and hands though)! He did great and was even opening up his mouth for the spoon by the end of the meal :)
His very first bite of food ever! We love Santa's Little Helper!
Parker keeps jumping so much in his toy that he puts himself to sleep...so precious
Karl and Parker before going to the N35/Marine Corps Christmas Party...notice the game on in the background.
Ready for the party!
On his 4 month birthday...can't believe he growing up so fast!

3 comments:

A.K. said...

okay now that i've talked to you on the phone and seen pics of Parker- its makes it all complete! ps- i love that we can call you now whenever we want!!!

april said...

He is sooo cute! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks all day long! He looks like he is enjoying every bit of his meal!!!

Blakely said...

He's so freakin cute.

I lost your 757 number when I got a new phone...call me! I want to catch up!

Love you all. Have a very Merry Christmas!!