Sunday, August 12, 2007

Congratulations Kellye and Danny!

Today is such a bittersweet day for me...my little brother is getting married (yay!) and I'm unable to get back to the states for the wedding (boo). Danny and Kellye have been dating for over four years now and I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law. Kellye and Danny seem to made for each other and I'm so excited that she's going to be an official part of the family now! Their wedding is today at 5:30 in the evening which is about the time that I'll be going to bed here. Karl and I wish more than anything we could be with them to celebrate such an important day in their lives, but we are there in spirit and my mom promised to have a drink for us! Congrats again guys- we love and miss you so much and have a great wedding day!
Align Center Kellye and I at her bridal shower in July

No comments: