Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rome (Day 1) Pictures

As promised in the earlier post, here are some pictures from our first day in Rome! Enjoy!
In the Piazza outside the Pantheon Judy and I with Mr. Gladiator outside the Pantheon I guess he didn't like Greg too much... The beautiful interior of the Pantheon The dome of the Pantheon Part of the escavated Roman Forum Judy and I outside the Colosseum in front of the Arch of Constantine The Colosseum in all it's glory Inside the Colosseum More inside shots...
I think I was telling Karl not to take my picture... What a beautiful day in Rome! Karl at a fountain in the Piazza Navona
Beautiful Building
Versace...need I say more?
Spanish Steps (sorry the picture is going the wrong way) This building has the name "Caro" at the top...my family must be famous afterall Karl and I in front of some more of the Roman Forum Trevi Fountain at night...breathtaking! The whole gang at the end of the night (once again...sorry about the side shot)

1 comment:

A.K. said...

love the one of you talking in the picture! oh my L.C..... well guess you are my LCS now! hah!