Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rome Pictures (Day Two)

We wanted to share some pictures from our second day in Rome last weekend (as promised on last week's posting). We spent Sunday at Vatican City and had a great time, but there is still so much there I'll have to go back and see! I swear you could spend over a week there and still not see everything. I also tried to find the Pope, but they have him very well hidden!
Karl and I in Vatican Square Upstairs in the Dome of St. Peter's After walking up over 550 stairs to the very top of St. Peter's Basilica, this was the view- sooo worth the sweating and hypervenilating Look how narrow the stairs were going up and down! Downstairs in St. Peter's at the main altar Fun times in the Square More of the Dome Another picture from the tip-top of St. Peter's- breathtaking

3 comments:

A.K. said...

when is a good time to come visit ya'll?! scott and i wanna do space a and come see you! miss you!!!!!

Cphinz said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. Feel like I'm there with ya'll!

Keep em coming!

Blakely said...

you better be scoping out all the awesome places to visit for when I'm there!!! i love you guys...