Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 Week Check-up

Today was Parker's 2 week check-up and everything went great! He is back to his birth weight (plus some) and now weighs a whopping 6 lbs 11 oz. I can't believe he's been here two weeks already when it seems like he was just born yesterday, though it does feel like it's just been one very long day since Karl and I are so sleep deprived. We love our little man so much and just can't get enough of him- he barely even leaves our arms (spoiled rotten!). Thanks to everyone for their get-well wishes and I'm doing much better and they actually closed up my incision today :) Here's a few new pics of my favorite little bundle of joy!
.
We love to stretch!
Belly time :) Waving hi to all of his adoring fans First bath- Parker LOVES the bath by the way!
Happy family Can't you tell that he loves when I kiss him?!
Precious

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY I am glad to hear that he is back ro birth weight, it took our little one 4 weeks!! Don't do to much, try to use all the help offered and get some sleep (I know it is easier said then done because I still have a hard time with it at times) Good luck and keep us posted

Jenny Bo said...

Congratulations, Laura and Karl! We are so happy for you and can't wait to read all about Parker's progress and growth. What a KNOCK OUT kid you two have - watch out, GQ! :) Lots of love,
Matt & Jenny (almost Boling) :)

A.K. said...

Hey girlie! I've been trying for 2 days to see the pictures (hence why i haven't commented unitl now) no luck- i'm gonna try a computer at school tomorrow- let's try to catch up sometime sooon (in all your free time! hah!) LOVE YOU!!! he's so precious!