Sunday, August 31, 2008

One month old!

It's hard to believe that Parker is a month old already- I can barely remember what life was like before he was born! Karl and I are so lucky to have such a good baby- he's a great sleeper, rarely cries, loves people to hold him, has the cutest face in the world, doesn't mind when we take tons of pics of him, looks cute in all his outfits (though he still barely fits in any of them since he's so small!), makes the most adorable noises...I could go on forever telling you all the reasons we love him and why he's so spectacular! I thought I'd share some recent pics of Parker to help celebrate his one month birthday!
.
We also want to say thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends. You all have been amazing in the last month with all of your love and support and it really has meant to world to us- we love you all!

2 comments:

A.K. said...

i may be partial to him because your one of my best friends, but i think he's the cutest little one EVER!!!! he's so cute- the Alexanders are here and I showed them all the blog- they loved it!

Elizabeth said...

He is getting soo big, isn't it crazy...before we know it they are going to be in school!