Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our Wedding!

April 21, 2007 had to have been the best day in my life- Karl and I finally tied the knot! I'm sure this will be the first of many wedding posts (I still have all the pictures from our photographer to put up!). We got married at six o'clock in the evening at the Chapel of the Centurion on the base of Fort Monroe in Virginia and the reception followed at the Fort Monroe Officer's Club. Our wedding couldn't have been more beautiful or gone any smoother (and the weather was perfect!)- I was so cool, calm, and collected (very unlike me) all day long because I knew that I couldn't make a better decision than to marry my best friend. Karl and I were also blessed to have such an amazing wedding party that kept us completely together and laughing the entire day. I stayed pretty low key on the wedding day, just running around with my maid of honor, Blakely, and Karl went to the beach with his guys for horseshoes and lunch. There is not one thing I would change about that day; it was my fairytale come true. I'm having a hard time putting our wedding into words, so I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.....

1 comment:

A.K. said...

i do have to agree- you were very calm and cool- you taught me how to be that way on my wedding day too! can't wait to hopefully see you soon before your big trip!