Monday, July 9, 2007

Rehearsal and Dinner

The night before the wedding (April 20), we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We had such a great time with all of our family and friends (thanks again for the rolls Tina)! The rehearsal was at the Chapel of the Centurion on the base of Fort Monroe and the rehearsal dinner was at the Hampton Yacht Club. At the dinner we honored everyone participating in the wedding with gifts and also the suprise that we named the guests tables at the wedding after each person in the wedding party! Thank you to everyone who made our rehearsal so memorable! Getting ready for the rehearsal with A.K. at my parents house
Rachel, A.K., and I driving through the moat to get to the rehearsal (I wasn't sure we'd make it on time, but thank you Rachel for driving the shoulder the whole way!)
Everyone watching my dad and I
We were laughing at everything (I thought people cried at these things)!
My daddy and I

There was a lot of instruction time

1 comment:

A.K. said...

can we please go back to that weekend? it wsa soo much fun!