Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ode to Boo

Our upcoming move to Italy has brought many changes in mine and Karl's lives...we had to sell all our cars, the boat, the house, but the absolute worst part has been that we had to give Boo up. Karl suprised me for my 23rd birthday with this adorable little ball of energy and I was immediately attached. Boo helped get me through Karl's deployment last year and she brought so much joy to our lives. I have never met someone who hasn't loved her; she is the sweetest, most lovable dog you'll ever meet. We are so lucky that Karl's parents decided to adopt her (and they seem to be loving every minute of it from what we can tell); we know she is in a very loving home and that we'll be able to keep up with her as she gets older. We miss and love you Boo!

1 comment:

A.K. said...

ur going to make me cry! how sad- at least we'll know boo has a great house to go to! so glad to finally get to catch up with you on the blog- sorry about the phone tag again- we'll catch up last this week!