Friday, July 13, 2007

More Wedding Pictures!

There are so many pictures from the wedding- I think I'll be posting them forever! Also, for all of you who just can't get enough wedding pictures (I know I can't!), our professional photos are online for viewing- I'll get some of those posted as well as soon as I get my negatives back- the website is http://www.starmarkimaging.com/ and the password is: pplaukar
If you have any pictures from the wedding, we'd love to see them, too!
Our first dance was to "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman
My daddy and I danced to "I Loved Her First" by Heartland

Thank you Erik, Blakely, Tina, and Dad for the wonderful toasts!

I may be partial, but I think we had the most beautiful wedding cake ever
(and it tasted great, too)!
The shoe show was a surprise game by our DJ and one of the funniest
parts of the entire day- Karl and I were asked a series of questions and we had to raise the shoe for whoever it pertained to most (i.e. who wears the pants
in the family- of course we both put up my shoe). The ONLY
question we answered differenly to was who was smarter and we
both said the other one!

Karl's Aunt Cindy, cousin Alison, me, and Meagan (Karl's brother's fiance aka my new sister!)

Blakely and Kurt

Lance dancing (where was I for this?)

Blakely and Rachel

Karl and I leaving the reception and heading to
our bed and breakfast for the night!

...and they lived happily ever after

No comments: